Skype
mr.saint.ng

Prof Oaks Research Prof Oaks Research

A hilarious skit.

I liked it a lot. In fact, a got a good laugh out of it.

And yes, I was also confused, why all pokemon come from eggs.

School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

Very sweet.

Trogatel'no blya :D

The Old Restaurant The Old Restaurant

It's always great to see an Audio dude...

...attacking Flash Animating. Good job, of course it wasn't the BEST, but it's a very good piece of work which makes you feel warm inside. Good job. Work on your skills more.

Star Sprint Star Sprint

Good job.

I played till the middle of the first level, but later quit. I must say this is amazing, nice work. I liked when the cosmonaut was running very fast, thats when it really got fun. Good luck in your further works.

P.S. People with the white screen, just wait a little bit and the game will appear or just reinstall flash. Your bitching is really irritating.

Escape Pico's School Escape Pico's School

I enjoyed this one!

Seriously I liked it a lot! Sure here were some flaws, but hey! It's Pico Day, so lets celebrate! Good job, the areas really reminded about the game Pico School! I enjoyed it a lot!
Happy Pico Day !

super sweatshop mastar super sweatshop mastar

Eyeball Cancer.

But I did it for all the 3 Achivements, otherwise, eyes hurt, give a better shot next time. But it really looks like a real 8-bit game.

-Above It All-(Feat. BMI) -Above It All-(Feat. BMI)

Man, I've been waiting for a while for this to come out! BMI didn't disappoint - the vocals are awesome. The song doesn't get repetitive and is, in fact, so great that I downloaded it onto my MP3 player, so I can listen to it anytime I want to. Also gonna show this to my metalhead friend, I'm sure he will love it.

The solo was kind of short, but hey, the rest was fucking great - so I don't see any point to be bugged :P

Keep on rocking, mate \m/

Back-From-Purgatory responds:

Yeah, I'm kind of terrible at solos... It took me like 20 takes just to get that short little thing right... As time goes on and I force myself to include solos in my songs, I'm sure I'll make them longer and more interesting as I get better.

That aside, glad you like it!

Banishment (wip) AS Banishment (wip) AS

Bass is fantastic

Can't say the same about the percussion though. Granting that this is a WIP, I am sure you will fix the problem.

p.s. bass is insane D:

4-bit Gameboy Dubstep 4-bit Gameboy Dubstep

It has the Game Boy soul

I like it a lot. Mixed sounds from the Game Boy sound pretty good. A very nice experiment.

Can't say anything from a technical point of view, but this small song rocks.

HolyKonni responds:

Thank you Sir!

City Of Sound City Of Sound

The Audio Forums.

That's what it is.

Really like the drawing.

Too Far Too Far

Too far indeed.

Looks really nice. I like it. Pretty realistic.

P.S. You get a cookie.

Jessismith responds:

Thanks Saint.
*takes cookie* Yummy. :)

The Journey of a Baby The Journey of a Baby

I like pixel art...

...and this is great. Good job, looking forward to the game.