Skype
mr.saint.ng

Star Sprint Star Sprint

Good job.

I played till the middle of the first level, but later quit. I must say this is amazing, nice work. I liked when the cosmonaut was running very fast, thats when it really got fun. Good luck in your further works.

P.S. People with the white screen, just wait a little bit and the game will appear or just reinstall flash. Your bitching is really irritating.

Escape Pico's School Escape Pico's School

I enjoyed this one!

Seriously I liked it a lot! Sure here were some flaws, but hey! It's Pico Day, so lets celebrate! Good job, the areas really reminded about the game Pico School! I enjoyed it a lot!
Happy Pico Day !

super sweatshop mastar super sweatshop mastar

Eyeball Cancer.

But I did it for all the 3 Achivements, otherwise, eyes hurt, give a better shot next time. But it really looks like a real 8-bit game.

Elaztik (Updated) Elaztik (Updated)

Quite entertaining,

but sadly it gets boring in a while. Great game here, but something is missing. The music made me sleepy. Still keep working and I am sure your next game will rock the house!

BMX Master BMX Master

Good job dude.

I liked the game. Solid controls and good gameplay. Sometimes I got a little mad, but it was only at the beginning. I played till 2000 Points, later got a bit tired. But still this is a masterpiece.

I was pleased when I could chain like 5 moves into a Combo, it made my score fly up! Anyway good luck man. Keep up the great work!

Super Mafia Land Super Mafia Land

I liked it.

The game plays very smoothly, and the controls are easy. Just, it i Mafia, then maybe I suggest you put instead of Birdo, at the end of stage one, well, maybe some mafia guy, or at least Birdo in a mafia costume.

This is a great idea. Don't get me wrong, I like it, great game here, just get closer to the idea. Mafia Land with gangsters, but I completly enjoyed the rest.

Mario Forever Flash Mario Forever Flash

Very nice.

The controls are smooth, and the game is not very hard, like others. What should I say, a perfect Mario Flash Game. Keep up the good work!

Blan's Guide to Buttons Blan's Guide to Buttons

He ate my cookie.

Good tutorial. I liked the Easter Eggs. Thanks for the help.

Mario World: Overrun Mario World: Overrun

Very, Very nice.

The game is very challenging. Andthe diffrent modes (Easy, Normal, Hard, Insane), make this game good to play for anyone. the weapons, are also great. Dffrent weapons work better, on diffrent enemies (Red Bombs, can be taken with one Shotgun Shot)
A well done job I say. Keep up the good work, looking forward, for the next part.

Sprites: Done Right Sprites: Done Right

Great!

Nice job man. I am slowly learning how to make flash movies ;)