Skype
mr.saint.ng

Prof Oaks Research Prof Oaks Research

A hilarious skit.

I liked it a lot. In fact, a got a good laugh out of it.

And yes, I was also confused, why all pokemon come from eggs.

School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

Very sweet.

Trogatel'no blya :D

The Old Restaurant The Old Restaurant

It's always great to see an Audio dude...

...attacking Flash Animating. Good job, of course it wasn't the BEST, but it's a very good piece of work which makes you feel warm inside. Good job. Work on your skills more.

Menya zovut Shnur Menya zovut Shnur

The video is great.

It shows the part of the idea which was put into the song. Great job. Keep it up.

Also the group is indeed legendary and I just love listening to it :P

Ouija!!! Ouija!!!

Yes, I laughed my ass off.

And thats what matters. Besides you are still great at your thing, and good job with your first flash. I liked it and I am looking forward for more.

Good luck bish :3

Johnny VS Zombies Johnny VS Zombies

I liked it.

It was pretty good. Made me smile. I think you should make a longer one, be it a music video or a scary cartoon. Good luck in the future, your skills are pretty good.

-MrSaint

muffinman9 responds:

Thanks

S13 - I Want It! Syndrome S13 - I Want It! Syndrome

Good job, my friend.

I liked it a lot. I liked the humor. It's great to see other Russians working hard. The jokes rocked. Specially when Dmitri went working. The end was also epic, but in total, all the movie was great. Keep it up!

P.S. Molodec, zemlyak :)

Nightwayfarer responds:

Spasibo blja :D

the worst reviewer the worst reviewer

ROFL nice!

Almost fell for it, immedeatly went to check my reviews! Good job, I actually liked it.

nsmbz preview ep 1 nsmbz preview ep 1

This is nice, but...

...it's like alvin Earthworms SMBZ, but I liked it, it's pretty good for a preview.

diegouh responds:

Thank you I am opened for ideas of the ep 1 if algien wants to help a bit be free to give his idea for the ep 1

4 Swords Misadventures 6 4 Swords Misadventures 6

Chuck Norris's Fist!!!

I've been waiting for this!!! It came over all my expectations, thank you for making such a great flash!!! I shall be waiting for the next part!!! Keep up the good work!